Serve this as a dip for bananas, apples, pears, pound cake and angel food cake
cut into cubes.
- 4 packages frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cherry brandy or 1 ounce cherry extract
- Thaw raspberries and blend for approximately 30 to 45 seconds.
- Pour into a cold electric skillet; set temperature control at 250 degrees
- Mix cornstarch and sugar and add to the mixture in the skillet. Stir and
bring to a boil until clear.
- Add lemon juice and flavoring.