Amaretto Coffee Creamer
- 3/4 cup powdered non fat milk or powdered whole fat milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine all ingredients in an attractive container with a tight fitting
lid. Shake well to blend.
- Store in airtight container and give creamer with the recipe for Amaretto
Yield: 12 servings
To make Amaretto Coffee: In a mug, combine 2 tablespoons of creamer with 6 ounces of coffee.
Other recipes you may like...
Apple Cider Mulling Spice Sachets
Creamy Mocha Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar