Bavarian Mint Coffee Creamer
- 3/4 cup powdered non fat milk or powdered whole fat milk
- 1/2 cup Dutch process cocoa
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Combine all ingredients in an attractive container with a tight fitting
lid. Shake well to blend.
- Give creamer with the recipe for Bavarian Mint Coffee.
Yield: 15 servings
To make Bavarian Mint Coffee: In a mug, combine 2 tablespoons
of creamer with 6 ounces of coffee.
Other recipes you may like...
Apple Cider Mulling Spice Sachets
Creamy Mocha Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar