Cafe Vienna Coffee Mix
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup instant coffee*
- 1 1/3 cups powdered non fat milk or powdered whole fat milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* You can also use decaffeinated instant coffee.
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor; blend until powder
- Put mixture into an attractive glass jar with a lid.
- To give as a gift, include a gift card with the following instructions:
To make Cafe Vienna Coffee: In a mug, combine 2 tablespoons of mix with 6 ounces
of boiling water.
Other recipes you may like...
Apple Cider Mulling Spice Sachets
Creamy Mocha Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar