- Vegetable cooking spray
- 34 pinches fruit-flavored hard candy, crushed
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- Heavy-eight plastic spoons
- Make each batch with a different flavored candy.
- Line a jellyroll pan with wax paper; spray with cooking spray.
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine crushed candies and corn syrup over low
heat. Stirring frequently, heat until candies melt.
- Spoon candy into bowl of each spoon.
- Place spoons on prepared pan with handles on rim and spoons level.
- Allow candy to harden.
- Store in airtight container.
Yield: about 24 spoons
Other recipes you may like...
Apple Cider Mulling Spice Sachets
Creamy Mocha Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar