Cappuccino Mix in a Jar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 cup instant coffee creamer, powdered
- 1/2 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix, powdered
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Whipped cream, optional
- In small bowl, mix cinnamon and nutmeg with instant coffee creamer, set
- In a quart jar with a tight sealing lid, layer ingredients in the following
order: sugar, instant chocolate drink mix, instant coffee crystals, instant
coffee creamer mixture. Add mini chocolate chips to top layer, as needed, to
fill to the top of the jar. Seal jar tightly, careful not to shake the jar.
- Decorate lid by cutting fabric into a 7-inch wide square or circle. Secure
with a rubber band and tie with a decorative ribbon and accents.
- Include the following instructions on a gift tag.
Pour contents of jar into a large bowl; mix thoroughly. Pour drink mix back into
jar for storage.
To prepare a single serving, add 3 tablespoons of the cappuccino mix into a mug
with 8 ounces of hot water; mix well.
Serve with fresh whipped cream if desired.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
C&H Sugar, Inc. - chsugar.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.