Hot Cinnamon Cocoa Mix in a Jar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until chocolate is finely ground.
- Pour into a nice jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Type or print neatly the cooking directions on a small card, punch a hole
in the corner, and attach with a ribbon to the jar.
Hot Cinnamon Cocoa
Makes 2 servings.
Stir 1/4 cup mix and 2 tablespoons hot water in a medium-size saucepan until
blended. Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups milk. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally,
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.