Hot Cinnamon Cocoa Mix in a Jar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until chocolate is finely ground.
- Pour into a nice jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Type or print neatly the cooking directions on a small card, punch a hole
in the corner, and attach with a ribbon to the jar.
Hot Cinnamon Cocoa
Makes 2 servings.
Stir 1/4 cup mix and 2 tablespoons hot water in a medium-size saucepan until
blended. Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups milk. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally,
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.