Hot Cocoa Gift with Holiday Dippers
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Dark or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup candy sprinkles and/or finely chopped peppermint candies
- 1 plastic coffee stirrer
- 1 large marshmallow (such as Kraft)
- Plastic spoon
- Peppermint stick or candy cane
- 3 envelopes NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix, any flavor and variety
- Large mug
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows (such as Kraft)
- Cellophane and ribbon for wrapping
- Wax or parchment paper
- Melt morsels according to microwave package directions in a 1-cup glass
measure or small bowl; stir well. Place sprinkles or chopped candies in shallow
- Press coffee stirrer into center of large marshmallow. Dip marshmallow halfway
into melted chocolate, shaking off excess. Carefully roll in sprinkles or candies;
place on wax paper and let stand until chocolate sets.
- Dip plastic spoon in melted chocolate; coat with sprinkles or candies. Place
on wax paper and let stand until chocolate sets.
- Dip peppermint stick or candy cane halfway in melted chocolate. Place on
wax paper and let stand until chocolate sets.
- To Assemble: Place sealed envelopes of hot cocoa mix in mug; add mini marshmallows.
Place dipped marshmallow, spoon and peppermint stick in mug, using mini marshmallows
to hold in place. Wrap entire mug in cellophane and secure with ribbon to preserve
Prep Time: 20 min | CookTime: 1 min | Servings: 1 gift, 3 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes