Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 1/2 cups powdered non fat milk or powdered whole fat milk
- Combine and blend ingredients in a small bowl. Place in an airtight jar.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar:
Mexican Hot Chocolate
3 cups water
Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix (to taste)
Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Heat the water to boiling and add the Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix. Stir with a
whisk until the mixture is smooth. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
For a frothier hot chocolate, mix in a blender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.