Orange Hot Chocolate Mix in a Bag
- 2 1/4 tablespoons powdered non fat milk or powdered whole fat milk
- 1 tablespoons powdered orange flavored drink mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered chocolate-flavored drink mix
- Stir the above ingredients together until well blended. Place in a small
zip-type bag and seal.
- Attach a gift tag with the following instructions:
Orange Hot Chocolate
1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Orange Hot Chocolate Mix
8 ounces (1 cup) boiling
Marshmallows or whipped cream (optional)
Place the orange hot chocolate mixture in a mug. Pour boiling water over the
mixture. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. If desired, garnish with marshmallows
or whipped cream.
1 bag Hot Chocolate Mix makes 5 to 8 servings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.