Peppermint Hot Cocoa in a Jar
- 1 (1-cup volume) jar with hinged lid
- 1/2 cup Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 to 3 tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
- 1 square (1 ounce) semi-sweet baking chocolate (such as Baker's)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows (such as Kraft)
- Layer ingredients in jar.
- Seal and attach recipe for gift giving.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
To prepare, pour contents of jar into medium heat-proof pitcher; stir in 2 1/4
cups hot water or low-fat milk. Divide between 3 mugs. Enjoy!
Cook’s Tip: For larger, 2-cup volume jar, double amount of ingredients. For preparation,
use 4 1/2 cups hot water or lowfat milk. For individual servings, empty contents
into a bowl and stir. Combine 1/3 cup hot cocoa mixture with 3/4 cup hot water or
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes