Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix in a Jar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- Place the ingredients into an airtight jar:
- Attach this recipe to the jar:
Spiced Cranberry Cider
Serves 12 to 14
2 quarts apple cider
1 quart water
Contents of cider mix from jar
2 oranges, sliced
In a large saucepan combine the cider, water and cider mix from the jar. Heat
thoroughly. Add most of the orange slices.
Serve warm, garnished with remaining orange slices.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.