Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix in a Jar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- Place the ingredients into an airtight jar:
- Attach this recipe to the jar:
Spiced Cranberry Cider
Serves 12 to 14
2 quarts apple cider
1 quart water
Contents of cider mix from jar
2 oranges, sliced
In a large saucepan combine the cider, water and cider mix from the jar. Heat
thoroughly. Add most of the orange slices.
Serve warm, garnished with remaining orange slices.