Spicy Raspberry Tea Mix in a Jar
- 3/4 cup instant tea, unsweetened
- 4 (.23 ounce) packets raspberry-flavored unsweetened drink mix
- 2 tablespoons lemonade drink mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Stir all ingredients in mixing bowl with wire whisk.
- Transfer mixture to 1-pint wide-mouth jar. If jar is full, gently tap bottom
of jar on palm of hand to settle mix. Seal jar.
- Decorate jar and attach the following instructions on a gift tag.
Spiced Raspberry Tea
Makes 1 (6 ounce) serving.
1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons Spiced Raspberry Tea Mix
6 ounces boiling water
Fresh raspberries (optional)
Fresh orange slice (optional)
Sprig of fresh mint (optional)
Combine jar mix with boiling water. Adjust amount of mix to your taste. Stir
to dissolve mix. Serve hot or add ice for refreshing hot weather cooler. Garnish
with fresh raspberries, orange slice and mint sprig.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.