Give as gifts to be used for stirring hot chocolate or coffee.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- Colored sugar, sprinkles, etc.
- Plastic spoons
- Put chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the chips for 2 minutes
on MEDIUM power.
- In a separate bowl, do the same with the butterscotch chips. Stir chips
with a mixing spoon. Let stand 1 minute, then stir again.
- Dip a plastic spoon into either the melted chocolate or the melted butterscotch.
Before the melted chocolate or butterscotch hardens on the spoon, sprinkle the
spoon with colored sugar or sprinkles, if desired.
- Place the spoons on plastic wrap to harden.
- Wrap the dipped part of each spoon in plastic wrap and tie with ribbon to
hold wrap in place.
- For giving as gifts, place handle side down in a decorative mug.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.