Swiss Mocha Coffee Mix
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups powdered non fat milk or powdered whole fat milk
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder
* You can also use decaffeinated instant coffee.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor; blend until powder consistency.
- Put mixture into an attractive glass jar with a lid.
- To give as a gift, include a gift card with the following instructions:
Swiss Mocha Coffee
In a mug, combine 2 tablespoons of creamer with 6 ounces of boiling water, stirring well.