Swiss Mocha Coffee Mix
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups powdered non fat milk or powdered whole fat milk
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder
* You can also use decaffeinated instant coffee.
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor; blend until powder consistency.
- Put mixture into an attractive glass jar with a lid.
- To give as a gift, include a gift card with the following instructions:
Swiss Mocha Coffee
In a mug, combine 2 tablespoons of creamer with 6 ounces of boiling water, stirring well.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.