California Cornbread Mix in a Jar
This is a sweet, cake-like corn bread that is delicious with honey butter.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- In a large glass or ceramic bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container/jar.
- Attach this recipe to the jar if giving as a gift:
California Corn Bread
Serves 4 to 6.
1 jar California Corn Bread Mix
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the cornbread mix in a large mixing bowl
and add the eggs, milk and butter. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Pour into
a greased 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.