California Cornbread Mix in a Jar
This is a sweet, cake-like corn bread that is delicious with honey butter.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- In a large glass or ceramic bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container/jar.
- Attach this recipe to the jar if giving as a gift:
California Corn Bread
Serves 4 to 6.
1 jar California Corn Bread Mix
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the cornbread mix in a large mixing bowl
and add the eggs, milk and butter. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Pour into
a greased 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.