Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread Mix in a Bag
Pair wrapped bread mix with tea towels for a great hostess gift.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 disposable 9 x 5-inch foil loaf pan
- Place all dry ingredients in 1-gallon sealable plastic bag; seal bag. Place bag in loaf pan.
- Place in a decorative gift bag.
- Attach the following instructions on a gift tag.
Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread
Mix 2 eggs, 1 cup mashed ripe bananas, 1/3 cup oil and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl until well blended. Add contents of bag; stir just until moistened. Grease foil loaf pan; fill with batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Store, tightly wrapped, at room temperature.
Yield: 1 loaf
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes