Mini Pumpkin Muffin Mix
Create a gift worth giving when you prepare this scrumptious pumpkin and raisin
muffin mix for friends and relatives.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins, sweetened dried cranberries or chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- Combine all ingredients, except pumpkin, in large bowl.
- Pour into 1-quart resealable plastic bag; seal. Wrap muffin mix and can
of pumpkin in fabric; tie with ribbon or twine.
- Attach the following instructions on a gift tag.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Servings: 60 mini muffins
Pour muffin mix into large bowl. Cut in 1/2
cup vegetable shortening with pastry blender until mixture is fine. Add 1 cup LIBBY'S
100% PURE PUMPKIN, 1 cup milk and 2 large eggs; mix until just moistened. Spoon
into greased or paper-lined mini-muffin pans, filling 2/3 full. Bake in preheated
400 degrees F oven for 15 minutes; remove to wire racks. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if
desired. Makes about 60 mini muffins.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.