Spicy Muffin Mix in a Jar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in a pretty airtight jar.
- Attach the following recipe to the gift tag.
Makes 1 dozen.
Contents of jar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup milk
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 12 muffin tins.
In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix with the butter, egg, vanilla extract
and milk Stir the mixture until the ingredients are blended. Do not over-mix. The
batter will be lumpy. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full, and bake for 15 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.