Apple Crisp Mix in a Jar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chilled butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients and seal in a zip-tope or vacuum seal bag (or jar).
- To give as gift, place 2 cans apple pie filling in gift basket with the
mix along with the following preparation instructions.
Spread 2 cans apple pie filling in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle topping over apples. Bake at 400 degrees F for 19 to 21 minutes or until
filling bubbles and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.