Chocolate Chunk Coffeecake Mix in a Jar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in mixing bowl.
- Transfer mixture to 1-quart wide-mouth jar.
- Add sugar, then nuts and then chocolate. Seal jar.
- Decorate jar and attach the following instructions on a gift tag.
Chocolate Chunk Coffeecake
Makes 12 to 16 servings
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 jar Chocolate Chunk Coffeecake Mix1 cup sour cream
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Beat butter in large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until
blended (mixture will be lumpy). Add jar mix and sour cream to butter mixture. Stir
until well blended.
Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until a wooden
pick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.