Cranberry Peach Cobbler Mix in a Basket
Present the mix in a decorated basket along with canned pie filling, cranberry
sauce, and the easy baking instructions.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (21 ounce) cans peach pie filling
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- Place cake mix, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large food processor; pulse
until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- Divide cobbler mix in half and place in 2 resealable plastic bags. Store
- Into each of two pretty baskets, place one bag cobbler mix, 1 can peach
pie filling, 1 can cranberry sauce and the following instructions.
Yield: About 5 cups mix (2 1/2 cups in each bag)
Cranberry Peach Cobbler
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine pie filling and cranberry sauce, and place into a lightly greased 9 x
13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle cobbler mix over fruit mixture. Bake 45 minutes or
until lightly browned.
Serve warm with ice cream.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.