Spiced Apple Cake Mix in a Jar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon powdered vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Combine and blend ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Store in a jar or airtight container.
- Attach the following to the jar on a gift tag.
Spiced Apple Cake
Serves 8 to 10.
Contents of Spice Apple Cake Mix container
1 1/2 cups canola oil
3 cups chopped apples
Heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a tube or Bundt pan. Place the spiced apple
cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center of the mix; add the
oil, eggs, and apples. Stir until mixture is smooth. Pour into the prepared pan
and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center
comes out clean. Cool; remove from the cake pan.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.