Sweetheart Truffles Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips (12 ounce bag)
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup paramount crystals (a form of shortening you can find at confectionary supply stores)
- 1/4 teaspoon flavoring oil (cherry, orange, lemon, amaretto, etc.)
- Pinch of salt (just a few grains)
- Combine chips and dry ingredients in a food processor. Process on high for
at least a minute or two until powdered.
- With food processor running, drizzle flavoring oil into feed tube. Process
another 30 seconds.
- Place 2 1/3 cups mix in a pint-size jar.
- Place 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa (to roll the truffles in) in a small zip-top
bag. Place on top of mix.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Heat 1/4 cup milk to boil, then pour into a medium size bowl. Remove plastic
bag from jar. Add mix to milk. Stir to blend well. Beat with spoon for about one
minute. Refrigerate until firm.
Empty contents of plastic bag into a small bowl. Shape rounded tablespoons of
mixture into balls, then roll in unsweetened cocoa.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes