Almond Joy Brownies Mix in a Jar
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (wipe jar after this layer)
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut, sprinkled with 1 teaspoon almond extract and
tossed to blend
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped whole almonds
- 1 1/4 cups flour mixed with 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar. Press
each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach the instructions on a gift tag.
Almond Joy Brownies
Makes 2 dozen brownies.
Empty jar of brownie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine (not diet), melted
4 eggs, slightly
Mix until completely blended. Spread batter in a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Cool completely in pan, then cut into 2-inch squares.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.