Cherry Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips (or semisweet chocolate chips, if desired)
- Place sugar in bottom of a 1-quart jar.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together to make the second
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order given.
- If there are any gaps at the top when finished layering, add cherries, chips
or nuts to fill in the space.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
Cherry Chip Cookies
Cream 1/2 cup butter or margarine in a large bowl, add 1 egg and beat well. Stir
in the contents of jar. Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake
at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Makes 3 dozen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.