Chewy Brownie Mix in a Jar
What a lovely hostess gift! Your friends will remember your visit as they smell
wonderful brownies baking.
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Chopped nuts
- Layer ingredients in order listed above in 1-quart jar, pressing firmly
after adding each ingredient. Be sure to wipe out inside of jar with paper towel
after adding cocoa.
- Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.
- Attach the recipe on a gift tag.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pour brownie mix
into large mixer bowl; stir. Add 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter or margarine,
2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; stir well. Spread
into prepared baking pan. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted
in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Dust with
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 25 min | Servings: 24 brownies
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.