Choco-Vanilla Nut Bar Mix in a Jar
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 plus 1/8 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart jar with large round lid.
- Cover jar with the band and lid. Cut a simple round out of gingham
cloth with pinking shears. Tie on with raffia or ribbon.
- Attach the instructions on a gift tag.
Choco-Vanilla Nut Bars
Contents of jar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup vegetable oil
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour the batter into a greased
9-inch square pan and bake for 27 to 32 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes