Choco-Vanilla Nut Bar Mix in a Jar
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 plus 1/8 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart jar with large round lid.
- Cover jar with the band and lid. Cut a simple round out of gingham
cloth with pinking shears. Tie on with raffia or ribbon.
- Attach the instructions on a gift tag.
Choco-Vanilla Nut Bars
Contents of jar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup vegetable oil
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour the batter into a greased
9-inch square pan and bake for 27 to 32 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.