Christmas Fruitcake Cookies Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup snipped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart jar.
- Attach the recipe on a gift tag.
Christmas Fruitcake Cookies
Mix together 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 egg and 1/4 cup milk. Blend in the contents
of the jar. Drop by spoonsful onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store in
a tightly closed container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes