Cinnamon Sugar Butter Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Layer the flour and baking soda mixed with salt, brown sugar and and
1/2 cup granulated sugar in a 1-quart jar.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon and put into a small
zip-top bag. Label the bag "Cinnamon Sugar Topping" and attach it to the outside
of the jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Cinnamon Sugar Butter Cookies
Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine contents of jar with 1 cup softened salted butter,
2 large eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. Shape dough
into 1-inch balls and roll each ball in Cinnamon Sugar Topping. Place on ungreased
cookie sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Immediately transfer cookies
with a spatula to a cool, flat surface.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes