Craisin White Chocolate Cookie Mix in a Jar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Layer ingredients in order
given in a 1-quart wide mouth canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place, making
sure to pack down very firmly before adding the flour mixture. It will be a tight
fit, but it will work.
- Store in a cool dry place away from a heat source so that clumping does not occur.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
Craisin White Chocolate Cookies
Empty cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
Add 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE.
Add 1 slightly beaten egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
Shape into walnut size balls. Place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
DO NOT USE WAX PAPER.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 13 to 15 minutes until tops are very lightly browned.
Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.