Cranberry Hootycreeks Mix in a Jar
A beautifully festive cookie in a jar recipe.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine the flour, soda and salt together.
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart jar in the order listed.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon
vanilla extract until fluffy. Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together
until well blended. Drop by heaping spoonsful onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake
for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on baking sheets, or remove
to cool on wire racks.
Makes 18 cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes