Cranberry Hootycreeks Mix in a Jar
A beautifully festive cookie in a jar recipe.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine the flour, soda and salt together.
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart jar in the order listed.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon
vanilla extract until fluffy. Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together
until well blended. Drop by heaping spoonsful onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake
for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on baking sheets, or remove
to cool on wire racks.
Makes 18 cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.