East Texas Pecan Drop
Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 1/2 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart jar, packing down well.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
East Texas Pecan Drop Cookies
Cream 1/2 cup butter or margarine and 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons shortening together
until smooth. Beat in 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and contents of jar. Mix well.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in 325 degree F preheated
oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until they are a delicate, light brown.
Makes 4 dozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.