Egg-Free Sugar Cookie Dough
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup C&H Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cookie Dough: In large bowl, mix sugar and butter. Beat in egg substitute
and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in flour and baking soda. Divide dough
into halves. Shape each half into roll about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- For Gift Giving: First, tightly wrap roll in plastic wrap. Then, cut a sheet
of parchment paper 6 inches-8 inches wider than the cookie roll. Wrap the cookie
dough in the parchment paper, tying ends with ribbon. Print out and attach the
Baking Instructions we've provided, then decorate wrapped cookie dough with
- Refrigerate, minimum 1 hour, until chilled. Cookie dough can also be frozen.
- Maintain refrigerated until baking.
Print the tag with Baking Instructions and attach to Cookie Dough.
Egg-Free Sugar Cookies
If cookie dough is frozen, defrost
to a chilled temperature before baking. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut rolls
into 1/4-inch slices. Place on cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly
browned around the edges. Cool on wire rack Cookie dough can also be rolled out
on a lightly floured surface, and cut out with cookie cutters. To decorate: frost
cookies with Royal Icing and add sprinkles.
Yield:: 3 dozen cookies
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): C&H Cane Sugar - chsugar.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes