English Toffee Balls Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 (3/4 ounce) bars chocolate coated English toffee, crushed
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
English Toffee Balls
Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cream 1 cup of softened butter or margarine. Add
contents of jar and 1 tablespoon milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract;
mix well. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie
sheets. Bake for 13-18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
Dip top of cookies into confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes