Friendship Brownie Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Layer the ingredients in a
wide-mouth quart jar.
- Decorate jar and include the following recipe on a gift tag.
Friendship Brownie Mix
Combine contents of jar with 3 eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
and 2/3 cup vegetable oil. Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes.