Fruit Jar Drop Cookies Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup mixed colors M&M's candies
- Layer all ingredients in a 1-quart fruit jar.
- Decorate the jar as desired.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
Fruit Jar Drop Cookies
Empty ingredients of jar into a large bowl. Combine dry ingredients
with 1 egg and 1/4 cup melted butter; mix completely. Drop by teaspoonsful
on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes