Holiday M&M's Cookie Mix in a Jar
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups M&M candies (use red and green for Christmas)
- 2 cups flour mixed with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Layer ingredients in order given in 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar.
Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to
thoroughly blend mix.
1/2 cup very soft butter or margarine, not diet
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with
your hands. Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Place 2 inches
apart on sprayed baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to
14 minutes, until edges are lightly browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes