Honey Bear Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart jar.
- Fill the remainder of the jar with one of the ingredients or a mixture of the
Chopped dehydrated apples
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Honey Bear Cookies
Blend 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine,
1/4 cup honey, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water. Add contents of jar and mix well. Drop
by heaping teaspoons onto greased cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.