Lemon Thyme Cookies Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons dried lemon thyme
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Sift together flour, cream of tartar and salt. Place on the bottom of a quart-size
- Add the lemon thyme and then the sugar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Lemon Thyme Cookies
Cream 1 cup butter; add 2 large eggs and mix well. Work in contents of jar until
well blended. Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Roll into walnut-size balls. Bake on greased cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes