Mocha Pecan Balls Mix in a Jar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- Layer the ingredients in a quart-size jar, packing down well between layers.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Mocha Pecan Balls
Cream 1 cup of softened unsalted butter. Add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and
contents of jar. Combine well. Chill dough covered for 2 hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on cookie
sheets about 1 inch apart. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until just firm. Cool for 5
minutes on sheets. Toss in batches into a bowl of confectioners sugar. These cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.