Mocha Rum Balls Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Layer ingredients into an attractive 1-quart jar, tamping down layers
to eliminate air gaps.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
Mocha Rum Balls
Place contents of jar into a bowl. Add 4 to 5 tablespoons rum, espresso,
and/or coffee. Form into small balls. Roll in confectioners'
sugar. Place on a cookie sheet to dry. Store in an airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes