Oatmeal-Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, or Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Place flour
mixture in 1-quart jar. Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing
firmly after each layer.
- Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift card.
Beat 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter or margarine, 1 large egg and 1/2 teaspoon
vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended. Add cookie mix; mix well, breaking
up any clumps. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake in
preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes;
remove to wire racks.
Yield: about 2 dozen cookies
Nutritional information: Calories: 90 Calories from Fat: 30 Total Fat: 3.5
g Saturated Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 50 mg Carbohydrates: 15 g Dietary
Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 8 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Nestlé®
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.