Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip
Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour mixed with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick Quaker Oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Layer the ingredients, one by one, in a canning jar, in the order shown:
1/2 of the oats.
Brown sugar, packed in well
Flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt mixture (press down with fingers to pack)
Raisins and chocolate chips combined
- Put the top on the canning jar and decorate as desired.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift card.
Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Put contents of jar into a mixing bowl.
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients together. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes