Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip
Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour mixed with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick Quaker Oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Layer the ingredients, one by one, in a canning jar, in the order shown:
- 1/2 of the oats
- Brown sugar, packed in well
- Flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt mixture (press down with fingers to pack)
- Remaining oats
- Granulated sugar
- Raisins and chocolate chips combined
- Put the top on the canning jar and decorate as desired.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift card.
Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Put contents of jar into a mixing bowl.
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients together. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.