Orange Coconut Chews Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 1 cup coconut (fluff it up, if needed, to fill the top part of the jar)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Layer the ingredients in a quart-size jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Orange Coconut Chews
Melt 1/4 cup butter. Add the contents of the jar, along with 1 egg and 1 teaspoon
vanilla extract. Mix well. Spread in a 7 x 11-inch pan; bake at 350 degrees F for
30 minutes. When cool, cut in squares. If desired, sprinkle with confectioners'
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes