Peanut Butter Chocolate
Chippers Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup semi/sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Layer the ingredients in a one-quart wide-mouth jar in the order
given; pressing each layer firmly in place before adding the next
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chippers
Empty cookie mix into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add
1/2 cup softened butter or margarine, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter,
1 beaten egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix until completely
blended. Shape dough into balls and place 2 inches apart on a lightly
greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 13 minutes
or until edges are slightly brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet
and remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes