Peanut Butter-Cocoa Yummies Mix in a Jar
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- Stir flour, baking soda and salt together in mixing bowl. Layer ingredients in
1-quart wide-mouth jar in following order: flour mixture, cocoa, granulated sugar,
brown sugar and peanut butter chips. Seal jar.
- Decorate jar and attach the following recipe on a gift card.
Peanut Butter-Cocoa Yummies
3/4 cup butter
2 tablespoons water
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Contents of jar
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in egg, water
and vanilla extract. Mixture will be lumpy. Pour jar mix into another large bowl
and mix well. Stir into butter mixture until well blended.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful 3 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until firm in center. Do not over-bake. Remove to wire
racks to cool.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.