Peanut Butter Cookies Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 cups flour mixed with 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Layer ingredients in jar in order given. Press each layer firmly
in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach the following recipe to the jar.
Peanut Butter Cookies
Empty cookie mix into large mixing bowl; stir to combine. Add 1/2
cup softened butter, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 egg slightly
beaten and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; mix until completely blended.
Roll dough into walnut-size balls. Place 2 inches apart on a lightly
greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 11 to 13 minutes
or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: 3 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes