These quick cookies begin with a favorite purchased cookie and end
with candy decorations. Just one step comes between start and finish:
a simple icing.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- 15 peanut-shaped peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 15 large gumdrops
- Granulated sugar
- Candy decorations or decorator icing
To present as a gift
- Fabric scraps
- 2 clear glass plates in 2 sizes
- For icing, in a small bowl combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla
extract and enough milk to make a thin icing consistency. Spread
about 1 teaspoon icing over the top and sides of each peanut butter
cookie so that the texture of the cookie shows through.
- To make gumdrop hats, roll a large gumdrop into an oval in granulated
sugar. Roll oval into a cone shape; press to seal ends. Curl up
bottom edge of cone to form a brim. Attach hat to head of peanut
butter snowman with icing. Add candy decorations or decorator icing
to make dots for eyes and buttons. Store in a tightly covered container
in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Makes 15 snowmen.
- To present this as a gift: Tear the fabric into squares slightly
larger than the larger plate. Trim threads, if needed. Arrange the
fabric squares on the larger plate, placing so that each corner
shows. Place the smaller plate on top. Arrange cookies on smaller
Also try this: Use two or three coordinating paper napkins between
Nutritional facts per serving calories: 108 , total fat: 3g
, saturated fat: 1g , cholesterol: 0mg , sodium: 54mg , carbohydrate:
20g , fiber: 0g , protein: 1g , vitamin A: 0% , vitamin C: 0% ,
calcium: 1% , iron: 2%
Source: Better Homes and Gardens
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes