Raspberry Chocolate Chip
Cookies Mix in a Jar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour mixed with1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Layer ingredients in jar in order given. Press each layer firmly in place before
adding next ingredient.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift card:
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Empty cookie mix in a large mixing bowl; stir to combine. Add 1/2 cup softened
butter, 1 slightly beaten egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; mix until completely
blended. Roll heaping tablespoonsful into balls. Place 2 inches apart on a lightly
greased baking sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 14 minutes or until tops are very lightly browned.
Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gifts from Your Kitchen Recipes